The product(s) featured in this post was provided at no cost to me. This post has not been monetarily compensated. Please note that, as always, any personal opinions reflected in this post are my own.
GIFT IDEA – KidStuff Coupon Books
Everyone appreciates saving money. Typical coupons have a limited life of a number of weeks, or may be for stores you don’t even have in your area. KidStuff Coupon Books contain coupons that are good in your geographical area. The coupons in the book are good for up to 16 months depending on when you buy. All coupons go into effect September 1, 2017 and most expire December 2018. The book is perfect to leave right in your car, so you always have it on hand no matter whether you’re grabbing an unplanned meal at a restaurant to doing some planned errands. Besides the big savings that your wallet and budget will enjoy, you’ll enjoy knowing that you are supporting schools, as 50% of the $25 price of the book goes to the school. Here’s a full description of the product.
Schools RAISE Money…Families SAVE Money!!!™
KidStuff is a leading fundraiser sold exclusively through schools. Our mission is to raise money for education. Since 1993, KidStuff has helped schools raise over $65 million! Families easily save more than the $25 cost of the book. Schools earn at least 50% profit with no up-front costs or risks.
- It’s easy to see why more than 6,000 schools will run a KidStuff school fundraiser in 2017-2018! Schools RAISE Money…Families SAVE Money!
- EARN 50% OR MORE PROFIT! Schools sell KidStuff for $25.00 and earn $12.50 or more per book sold! KidStuff is sold exclusively through schools as a fundraiser!
- No up-front costs, no minimums, and no risks!
- Families LOVE the hundreds of coupons for SHOPPING, ACTIVITIES, and FOOD all conveniently organized in a book filled with incredible savings…Use just a few coupons and save more than the $25 cost!
- Long-term coupons…Most KidStuff coupons are valid for 16 months, through December 31, 2017!
- Easy to sell…We provide all supplies and KidStuff Books to send home with students for families to see the valuable, national brand and local coupons! Follow our Easy & Proven Steps for a Successful Sale!
- FREE Book Program…Families earn 1 FREE book worth $25.00 for every 5 books they sell!
- Great for gifts too!
Heidi Schiffman, (Masters in Social Work, University of Pennsylvania), founded KidStuff Coupon Books in 1993. Her mission was to create a “WIN” for schools, families, and communities. KidStuff Coupon Books has raised over $65 million for education and is sold exclusively through daycares, preschools, elementary, middle, and high schools!
KidStuff is sold exclusively through schools as a fundraiser. If you’re interested in running a KidStuff fundraiser for your school, please call toll free 1-888-404-5437 (KIDS) or email.
KidStuff Coupon Books have 30 editions in 15 states including Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Kansas/Missouri, Maryland, Massachusetts, Missouri/Illinois, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Texas. Check which counties have editions available on the KidStuff website.
PURCHASE To purchase one or more books individually, please call toll free 1-888-404-5437 (KIDS) weekdays from 8 AM to 6 PM or email . All KidStuff book sales benefit schools and KidStuff will donate 50% of the $25 cost of each KidStuff book you purchase to schools.