When I was expecting my first child I picked up all of the necessary gear a new parent would need. That gear included a giant diaper bag that was almost the size of a piece of carry-on luggage. Hubby tried to avoid bringing it anywhere. I can remember him asking “how much of this crap do you need” as if it were yesterday. On top of that it had a really pretty pattern featuring my favorite Disney character Pooh. Had the Bratpack been available back then he probably wouldn’t have minded using that.
This post is sponsored by Bratpack. Please note that, as always, any personal opinions reflected in this post are my own and have not been influenced by the sponsor in any way.
GIFT IDEA – Bratpack Portable Baby Changing Station And Gear Bag
The Bratpack is a minimalist portable baby changing station and necessities holder bag. It is a new way to carry all the necessities required to care for baby on quick jaunts (no more huge diaper bag at the grocery store!). Their motto “Ditch the Stuff, Hold Your Kid” is intended to be a beacon to new parents who feel overloaded with excessive baby gear. Bratpacks are made from rugged backpack material (the same stuff found in high-end expedition gear) and have thoroughly been tested for safety by Bureau Veritas North America.
- Expandable elastic pockets hold several diapers and wipes
- Easy-to-clean changing pad
- Clear zippered pouch to hold essentials like cream, sunscreen, pacifiers
- Small bottle holder (bag is not insulated)
- Versatile elastic gear stash system
- Water-resistant zippered pouch perfect for valuables or wet clothes
- 8” x 5” when folded shut
- Rugged material used in high-end backpacks and outdoor gear
- Heavy-duty carabiner clip attaches to stroller or larger bag/backpack
- MOLLE system for attaching MOLLE compatible gear
Here’s a video demonstrating how the Bratpack works.
You can purchase the Bratpack from the Bratpack online store, where it currently retails for $45.