The product(s) featured in this review was provided free of cost to me for the sole purpose of product testing and review. This review has not been monetarily compensated. Please note that any personal opinions reflected in this post are my own and have not been influenced by the sponsor in any way.
Don’t you love the idea of an affordable at-home spa treatment? I went to one of those in-home parties for at-home aromatherapy products similar to Aqua Spa and I couldn’t afford them, they cost an arm and a leg. Aqua Spa offers spa quality aromatherapy bath and skincare products at affordable prices so that people like you and I can treat ourselves and feel good without breaking the bank.
Aqua Spa has three collections:
- Energize – Put some pep in your step with a little pick me up. Energize your day with an invigorating blend of citrus and ginger that sharpens the senses so you can blaze through your to-do list.
- Soothe – Chase away tired muscles and clear your head. Soothe the senses with a powerhouse blend of eucalyptus and mint for game-changing relief that will let your inner strength shine.
- Relax – Turn off the world and tune into you. Relax body and mind with an aromatic blend of lavender and chamomile for calming relief as you prepare for meditation or beauty sleep.
I recently had the opportunity to try the Energize collection. The products in the collection make use of Marine Youth Complex, which helps protect stressed skin from premature aging. The minerals serve to stimulate cell renewal and boost collagen to help ensure supple skin. The line is made in the U.S.A. , and is made without animal testing, parabens or formaldehyde donors.
The collection contains four items:
- 9 oz Body Creme – Lavish skin with an ultra-rich conditioning crème that banishes dry skin while diminishing the signs of aging with Marine Youth Complex.
- 12 oz Body Cleanser – Envelope skin with an ultra-nourishing cleanser that removes impurities without over-drying while diminishing the signs of aging with Marine Youth Complex.
- 9.25 fl oz Bath Oil – Pamper skin with this intensely hydrating bath oil that replenishes moisture levels and protects against the signs of aging with Marine Youth Complex.
- 10 oz Bath Soak – Revitalize tired muscles with this gently foaming, restorative bath soak salt treatment that diminishes the signs of aging with Marine Youth Complex.
The Body Creme is thick and creamy. I don’t consider myself to have dry skin. It was neat to see how my skin just sucked this up when I applied it. When I felt the skin around that area that hadn’t received treatment it felt dry as the desert. The scent is definitely citrus-y and energizing, but not quite as orangey as I expected it to smell. The Body Cleanser is sort of like a body wash, but not quite as thick and goopy as some. The scent is a little citrus and a little spice from the ginger, it’s a good balance where neither one overpowers the other.
The Bath Soak and the Bath Oil are both made for use in a bathtub. Sadly, ours is damaged and needs to be replaced, leaving it good for showers only at the present time. As the Bath Soak is a salt, I’ve put it away until such a time as we can use it. The Bath Oil is meant for use in the bathtub as well, but can be used directly on skin to help lock moisture in. I tried it and found it to be light. I do recommend you use it with caution the first time, as it is an oil and a little goes a long way. A little bit helped give my skin a silky smooth feeling, and the scent lasted quite a while.
Aqua Spa products retail for $9.99 and are available at Walmart, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Harmon, as well as online from Amazon.
Or you can get it for free today! This is so exciting that even LC herself is talking about it on laurenconrad.com. In short, Aqua Spa is giving you the chance to win a year’s supply of products valued at $350! The first 100 entries will receive a FREE Aqua Spa product. To enter visit http://bit.ly/spagiveaway. Good luck if you enter!
Which of the Aqua Spa collections would you like to try first? Have you ever given yourself an at-home spa treatment?