ABOUT LETTERS WITH POOH
Developed by Disney Publishing and leading educators, Letters with Pooh is filled with engaging activities aligned to Common Core and state standards for pre-k literacy and is designed to help kids identify and practice writing letters of the alphabet as well as learn sound/symbol relationships. Learning is seamlessly integrated into game play and the storyline, allowing kids to explore beginning literacy skills before entering a conventional classroom setting. Kids help Pooh on his quest for honey by catching falling letters, tracing letters and collecting letter balloons, bringing letter puzzles to life.
Letters with Pooh features include:
- Practice tracing and writing upper-and lowercase letters to help Pooh find honey
- Record all the letters of the alphabet
- Play fun, character-driven activities that reinforce letter identification
- Create Winnie the Pooh scenes with interactive stickers
- Whimsical Winnie the Pooh artwork!
- Professional narration, music and charming sound effects
- Parents and caregivers can track proficiency for up to four children in the comprehensive parents’ section
Letters with Pooh is available for $1.99 on iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch or at http://itunes.apple.com/app/letters-with-pooh/id535661652?mt=8
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
The product(s) featured in this post was provided free of cost to me for the sole purpose of product testing and review or inclusion in the holiday gift guide. This post has not been monetarily compensated. Please note that any personal opinions reflected in this post are my own and have not been influenced by the sponsor in any way.