Have you ever been in a photo booth? I have on two occasions. Once was at a wedding and once was at a sweet sixteen birthday party. BI had a lot of fun both times, but especially at the sweet sixteen party. What made it so much fun was that there were lots of different props available. We all had a blast wearing and using different things to make ourselves look different. Well, today I learned about an app that does something similar but in a whole different way. The app is called PreggoBooth. In case you haven’t guessed, PreggoBooth is an app that shows what people might look like if they were pregnant. Here’s the description of PreggoBooth from iTunes.
Thinking about having a baby? Ever wonder what you’d look like pregnant? Get pregnant instantly with PreggoBooth! See what you look like 3 months, 6 months and even 9 months pregnant. Simulate your pregnant self…bum, boobs, and belly!
PreggoBooth is a fun way to instantly see what you and your friends (female or male) will look like when you’re expecting.
The fun doesn’t stop there – freak out your parents (or kids) by sharing the photos with them via email, Facebook, and Twitter.
Available now in the app store for the iPhone or iPod Touch.
• Works with new and existing photos taken with your iPhone/iPod Touch camera or from your photo library.
• Want the belly without the big butt? You can do that. Control what parts grow and by how much.
• Only takes a few seconds for the transformation (unlike real pregnancies!)
• Swipe to see the progression from 0 to 3, 6 and 9 months pregnant
• The photos are saved in the application, so you can come back to it later for other changes.
• Save results to your photo library.
• Share instantly with your friends via email, FaceBook, Twitter from within the app.
• Featuring We Made It Apps revolutionary body engine ©wemadeitapps.com
Your attention please!
• PreggoBooth is a fun application made for entertainment purposes only and does not guarantee resemblance to the real pregnancy process.
• PreggoBooth works best with full-body profile photos of the person.
Here’s a trailer of the app.
Currently, PreggoBooth is holding a contest which offers a iPhone 5 for free to the lucky winner. The contest has very simple steps to enroll the participation. You can check out the more details about the contest at http://www.preggobooth.com/contest.html.
This is a sponsored post. Information on the app was provided by the developer. As always please note that any personal opinions reflected in this post are my own and have not been influenced by the sponsor or compensation received in any way.
Category: This and That
About the Author (Author Profile)
NJ Mom of 2 boys. Social media enthusiast. Blogger. Freelance marketing. I lLove cats. Ds Advocate. Listening to Hinder, P Roach & Rev Theory and lots of Oleander.
My name is Valerie, but I go by valmg online.
I am a mother to 2 boys – TJ, a 17 year old, and CJ, a 13 year old with Down Syndrome.
I am a Jersey girl. I have three younger brothers, all of whom have children.
I HATE the misuse of the word retarded. I take it personally and find it very offensive.