I frequently receive email from companies asking me to share news or discounts with my readers. Each week I’ll gather the best requests and share them with you here.
Disney Classics App Sale – 4 days only!
Beginning today, March 14th, you can take home some of the most memorable Disney Classics, now as apps,for only $.99 cents each! The sale runs until Monday, March 18th and includes the following apps:
- Dumbo Disney Classics(orig. $1.99)
- Relive the timeless film, Dumbo, in this interactive storybook app featuring beautiful illustrations and animation, word-for-word narration, music, sound effects and interactive surprises.
- Jungle Book Disney Classics(orig. $1.99)
- Follow the classic tale of a boy named Mowgli and his jungle friends as they face the dangerous tiger Shere Khan and the unknown world of the humans. Fun activities are found throughout the storybook.
- Peter Pan Disney Classics(orig. $1.99)
- To Neverland! Readers will join Peter Pan, Tinker Bell and the whole gang on a swashbuckling and magical adventure. Coloring pages, interactive puzzles, and memory games are all included.
- Bambi Disney Classics(orig. $1.99)
- Walt Disney’s beloved coming-of-age tale will thrill a new generation of fans in this stunning storybook app. Read along, interact, and explore as Bambi and his furry friends grow up and learn about life in the forest.
- Aristocrats Disney Classics(orig. $1.99)
- A modern twist on the timeless story, The Aristocats: Disney Classics combines delightful storytelling with unique interactive elements. Join the adventure with Duchess and her three kittens!
About the Author (Author Profile)
NJ Mom of 2 boys. Social media enthusiast. Blogger. Freelance marketing. I lLove cats. Ds Advocate. Listening to Hinder, P Roach & Rev Theory and lots of Oleander.
My name is Valerie, but I go by valmg online.
I am a mother to 2 boys – TJ, a 17 year old, and CJ, a 13 year old with Down Syndrome.
I am a Jersey girl. I have three younger brothers, all of whom have children.
I HATE the misuse of the word retarded. I take it personally and find it very offensive.