Who wants to win a Kindle Fire? If you said yes, here’s your chance. I’ve joined a group of bloggers for a giveaway event that will run through 02/10. The winner will receive a Kindle Fire. Here’s the entry form. I’d love it if you left a comment on who would use it if you won. Good luck!
Welcome to the Kindle Fire Giveaway!
Hosted by Giveaway Promote.
Sponsored by Spend With Pennies.
Spend With Pennies is your one stop for all things free and frugal.
In today’s economy, we need to stretch every dollar we can. Spend With Pennies helps make that simple by finding the most current deals, freebies and prizes for you every day!
We have teamed up with a great group of bloggers to bring you this fabulous giveaway. One lucky winner will receive a 7” Kindle Fire courtesy of Spend With Pennies.
Enter to win a 7″ Kindle Fire 8GB.
Description of Kindle Fire 8GB
The perfect family tablet, with the best in kids’ entertainment.
- All new — 40% faster, twice the memory, longer battery life
- Ultra-fast web browsing over built-in Wi-Fi, easy-to-use email works with Gmail, Yahoo! and more
- The most popular apps and games: Facebook, Twitter, Netflix, HBO GO, Pandora, Angry Birds Space, and more
- Kindle FreeTime: set screen limits, create child profiles, and more
- NEW Kindle FreeTime Unlimited – just for kids. Unlimited access to books, games, apps, movies and TV shows.
- Massive book selection, vibrant color magazines. Over a million titles less than $9.99
- Over 23 million movies, TV shows, songs, magazines , books, audiobooks, apps, and games
Description of Kindle Fire 8GB from Amazon
Complete the tasks below to earn entries into this giveaway.
Refer your friends using your unique link at the top of the Rafflecopter for even more chances to win.
One winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.Open in the United States.Ends at 11:59pm EST on February 10th, 2013.
Bloggers, we’d love for you to join an awesome group giveaway event like this one! Sign up to be emailed about future events hosted by Giveaway Promote.
I received no compensation for this publication. Mom Knows It All is not responsible for prize shipment.
About the Author (Author Profile)
NJ Mom of 2 boys. Social media enthusiast. Blogger. Freelance marketing. I lLove cats. Ds Advocate. Listening to Hinder, P Roach & Rev Theory and lots of Oleander.
My name is Valerie, but I go by valmg online.
I am a mother to 2 boys – TJ, a 17 year old, and CJ, a 13 year old with Down Syndrome.
I am a Jersey girl. I have three younger brothers, all of whom have children.
I HATE the misuse of the word retarded. I take it personally and find it very offensive.