One of the things I’d really like to get is the new Wii U. As promised not long ago, I’ve joined together with a group of other bloggers to offer you the Choose Your U giveaway, where the winner will receive the Wii U of their choice. Here’s the details.
Choice Your U Event
Hosted by Mom Powered Media
~ Introducing the Wii U ~
Wii U is the next great gaming console from Nintendo and it redefines how you will play next. With its innovative new Wii U GamePad controller, it will not only introduce entirely new ways to play games, it will also transform how you connect with friends and enjoy entertainment.
- Discover new ways to play together with the innovative Wii U GamePad controller
- Enjoy brand new games from your favorite gaming franchises
- Experience up to full 1080p HD for the first-time ever on a Nintendo gaming console
- Play almost all of your favorite Wii games & accessories on the Wii U console
Connect & Share
- Interact with friends, family, and people around the world via Miiverse*
- Download add-on content, full games, classic games, and applications from the Nintendo eShop*
- Communicate in real time with the video chat feature*
- Make and share Mii? characters* *Broadband Internet access required for online features. For more info, go to support.nintendo.com
- Search your TV, cable, video-on-demand and DVR content from one convenient place
- Control your TV with the Wii U GamePad as a remote control
- Browse the Internet on the Wii U GamePad and share your activity on the TV screen
- Find, watch, and enhance your video entertainment
Wii U GamePad Controller
- Connects Wirelessly with both the console and the TV
- Built-in touch screen
- Motion Control
- Buttons and control sticks built right in
One lucky reader will receive a Wii U Console with Wii U GamePad Controller!
Giveaway ends November 30th at 11:59pm, open to Continental US residents, ages 18+. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck!
I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. Mom Knows It All is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.
About the Author (Author Profile)
NJ Mom of 2 boys. Social media enthusiast. Blogger. Freelance marketing. I lLove cats. Ds Advocate. Listening to Hinder, P Roach & Rev Theory and lots of Oleander.
My name is Valerie, but I go by valmg online.
I am a mother to 2 boys – TJ, a 17 year old, and CJ, a 13 year old with Down Syndrome.
I am a Jersey girl. I have three younger brothers, all of whom have children.
I HATE the misuse of the word retarded. I take it personally and find it very offensive.