School starts here in just under one month. That means it’s time to start stocking up on back to school supplies, which of course includes Post-It products.
The Post-it® Note was invented as a solution without a problem: Dr. Spencer Silver developed a unique, repositionable adhesive, but the 3M scientist didn’t know what to do with his discovery. Then, six years later, a colleague of Dr. Silver, Art Fry, remembered the light adhesive when he was daydreaming about a bookmark that would stay put in his church hymnal. The rest is history.
Today, Post-it® Brand boasts more than 4,000 unique products, and has become one of the most well-known and beloved brands in the world.
I received samples of many different types of Post-Its including some new items and some favorites. What I love about Post-It is that they have something for every school and office need. I’ve used Post-it Notes for years. It seems that as organizing schoolwork, home office and offices have evolved, so has Post-It. I just finished up a five week long intensive English II college course last week. For this course I wouldn’t have survived without Post-It Flags. I’m carrying a full course load this coming fall. I’ve found that the best way to stay efficient in life while doing well in school is to try and stay organized. I’m planning on putting a number of Post-It products to use in the effort to stay organized. Here are some of my favorites.
- Keeps you organized at your office, or on-the-go! Peel, stick and organize.
- Use them inside notebooks/binders to keep loose items together –perfect for keeping a pen or a jump drive close by—at work or at school.
- Use them inside cabinets, near the calendar, on the door or file cabinet to keep important documents neat and easy to find.
- Organize all things miscellaneous: receipts, coupons, bills, jump drives and more.
- Price: $5.49 -$14.99
Post-It Pop-Up Note Dispenser
- Makes a great gift for teachers, giving them a fun and eye-catching way to keep Post-it® Pop-Up Notes at hand whenever they’re needed
- Weighted dispenser makes for simple, one-hand dispensing
- Includes 50-sheet pad of 3” x 3” Post-it® Super Sticky Pop-up Poppy-colored notes and refills easily
- Price: $14.99 NEW
Post-It Super Sticky Full Adhesive Note
- Full adhesive backing holds longer and stronger yet removes cleanly
- Entire pad sticks to binders, calendars and more for on-the-go access
- Rounded corners for fast, easy removal from pad and repositioning
- Measures 3” x 3” and contains 25 sheets
- Available in Electric Yellow and Assorted Ultra Colors
- Price: $5.99
Post-It Super Sticky Notes with magnet
- Affix to your refrigerator or desk so it’s always easy to jot down a shopping or to-do list
- Available in Orange Chevron, Pink Stripe and Green Brocade
- Price: $5.00 -$6.00
The product featured was provided free of cost to me for the sole purpose of product testing and review. This post has not been monetarily compensated and is based on the views and opinions of my family and/or self. Please note that the opinions reflected in this post have not been influenced by the sponsor in any way.
About the Author (Author Profile)
NJ Mom of 2 boys. Social media enthusiast. Blogger. Freelance marketing. I lLove cats. Ds Advocate. Listening to Hinder, P Roach & Rev Theory and lots of Oleander.
My name is Valerie, but I go by valmg online.
I am a mother to 2 boys – TJ, a 17 year old, and CJ, a 13 year old with Down Syndrome.
I am a Jersey girl. I have three younger brothers, all of whom have children.
I HATE the misuse of the word retarded. I take it personally and find it very offensive.