I frequently receive email from companies asking me to share news or discounts with my readers. Each week I’ll gather the best requests and share them with you here.
Verizon’s 4G LTE Tweet & Win Sweeps
It’s back! Our 4G LTE Giveaway! This time were giving away a Droid Razr Maxx!!!
Do you wanna become an app–wielding, web–conquering, content–crushing machine? #RAZRMAXX Tweet to Win 1!
See http://www.verizoninsider.com/4glte for more details.
TOMY TOY GIVEAWAY
To kick-off our new TOMY Facebook page (http://a.pgtb.me/cCCq), we’re running a contest from March 16-March 29, and we’re giving away thousands of dollars in prizes!
Entrants will select their favorite TOMY brand and answer the question, “What does this brand mean to me or my child?” in up to 150 words (and provide your phone number, name, and email address) to enter.
Here are the details on how to enter…and the prize info!
· Users must LIKE the TOMY Facebook page
· TOMY judges pick the best answer from each brand (based on knowledge of the brand and enthusiasm
· There will be 7 grand prize winners, one for each participating brand: Chuggington, Dinosaur Train, John Deere, Lamaze, Thomas Wooden Railway, Johnny Lightning, and Tomica.
· Each of our 7 grand prize winners will receive products from the brand they selected plus $100 at tomyshop.com. Prize packs range in value from just under $200 to over $500!
· 25 additional entrants will be randomly selected to receive $50 at tomyshop.com
· Everyone who enters will receive a promo code for 25% off of any purchase at tomyshop.com
· The first 100 entrants will receive a promo code for 50% off any purchase at tomyshop.com
Here’s the link to the Facebook page: http://a.pgtb.me/cCCq.
Sunshine Spirit Photography Joins Music Den To Support “Music In Our Schools” Month
RANDOLPH, NJ (March 2012) – Sunshine Spirit Photography and The Music Den of Randolph is partnering up to celebrate Music In Our Schools month by holding rock star themed photo shoots on the Music Den’s performing arts center stage from 10am-1pm every Saturday in March. A portion of the profits made will be donated to music and art programs in local schools on behalf of the Music Den and Sunshine Spirit Photography.
“I am a big advocate of music and art programs in schools,” says Denise Dougherty, owner of Sunshine Spirit Photography. “And I will support it in any way I can.”
The stage is complete with all the necessary components found in a concert, including:
· Drum set
· Guitar (electric or acoustic)
· A range of lighting effects
The goal of this is to support music and art education programs offered in schools throughout the local communities and emphasize the importance of them.
“The Music Den is dedicated to bringing music and art into the lives of our local youth,” says Susan Kaminsky, a spokeswoman for The Music Den. “We will do what is necessary to keep these in our schools and continue to stress the importance of them.”
The prices for the rock star photos are $20 for an 8×10, and $15 for a 5×7.
You can find the Music Den and Sunshine Spirit Photography on Facebook, and follow Sunshine Spirit Photography on Twitter @SunSpiritPhoto.
About the Author (Author Profile)
NJ Mom of 2 boys. Social media enthusiast. Blogger. Freelance marketing. I lLove cats. Ds Advocate. Listening to Hinder, P Roach & Rev Theory and lots of Oleander.
My name is Valerie, but I go by valmg online.
I am a mother to 2 boys – TJ, a 17 year old, and CJ, a 13 year old with Down Syndrome.
I am a Jersey girl. I have three younger brothers, all of whom have children.
I HATE the misuse of the word retarded. I take it personally and find it very offensive.