The product(s) featured in this post was provided at no cost to me for the sole purpose of product testing and review. This post has not been monetarily compensated. Please note that, as always, any personal opinions reflected in this post are my own and have not been influenced by the sponsor in any way.
Hubby is definitely not a suit and tie man. He likes creature comfort attire and that is definitely where Haggar Clothing Company fits right in. His blue jeans just don’t cut it in his business travel. He flies a lot, and their bulky weight makes getting everything else a weekend bag problematic.
Lucky for him, lucky for me I found Haggar Premium No Iron Khaki pants almost a decade ago in San Ysidor, California’s Outlets at the Border. He was a suspicious at first. Then he wore them. Now he insists on them. Here’s why:
- Stretch cotton-blend fabric = maximum comfort
- Hidden flexible waistband = three inches when needed
- Machine washable, permanent crease, wrinkle free, no iron needed
- Flat front and pleated styles in classic, straight and slim fit
Now I insist on them. Here’s why:
- Pricing under $40
- Availability in wide assortment of colors
- Truly wash and wear with NO ironing required
- Easy availability online at Haggar.com as well as Kohl’s JCPenney, Macy’s and other retailers
Just started packing for a cross-country trip necessitating no checked baggage. First thing in is his khakis. He’ll fly out at dawn, switch planes, and eventually get to his destination nightfall. Of course, he will be tired. However, his trousers will look just fine. Built for stretch and stretch recovery, it is a sure bet they will not be baggy and saggy.
That’s a win-win! It’s no wonder why today Haggar Clothing holds the #1 market position in men’s dress pants in the United States as well as the #2 share in men’s casual pants!