17th Annual Sugarloaf Crafts Festival
275 Acclaimed Artisans to Showcase Contemporary Crafts and Fine Art in Somerset, NJ;
Special “New This Season” Theme to Highlight Latest Creations
Friday, October 28 through Sunday, October 30, 2011
Garden State Exhibit Center
50 Atrium Drive
Somerset, NJ 08873
- Friday, October 28 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, October 29 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, October 30 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Admission (valid all three days):
- Adults $7 online; $9 at the door
- Children under 12 free
- Parking free
More than 275 of the nation’s most accomplished craftspeople will personally show and sell their handmade works at the Sugarloaf Crafts Festival, Friday, October 28 through Sunday, October 30, 2011 at the Garden State Exhibit Center. The jury-selected artists will offer thousands of one-of-a-kind crafts, including functional and decorative pottery, sculpture, glass, jewelry, fashion, wood, metal, furniture, home accessories, photography, and fine art.
The Sugarloaf Crafts Festival in Somerset will feature:
- The special show theme, “New This Season,” will showcase the latest styles and techniques in American craft.
- Gourmet foods and seasonal favorites—including candies and chocolates, hearty soups, artisan breads, jams and dips, syrups, and olive oils—will be available to sample and purchase from dozens of specialty food purveyors.
- Master craftspeople will provide continuous live demonstrations of wood turning, copper spinning, nuno felting, stone sculpture, and other media.
- Family entertainment will include interactive puppet theater, and live contemporary music.
For more information, including driving directions and admission discounts, visit www.sugarloafcrafts.com or call (800) 210-9900. Free parking is available on site.
For more than 35 years, the nation’s most talented artisans have sold their contemporary crafts and fine art at Sugarloaf Craft Festivals. Attracting about 170,000 visitors annually, Sugarloaf is rated by leading publications as one of the top craft experiences in the country.